- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold the goat of your choice.
- The balance of your goat(s), plus any additional fees, is due before your goat will be allowed to leave Nine Acres Farm.
- I will be happy to assist in any way possible, but transportation and any vet service costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Please research transporters and state requirements prior to making a deposit!
- Your goat(s) will be UTD on health cares (hoof trimming, shots, deworming) prior to leaving and a health management report will be supplied with your purchase.
- All goats are registered with the Myotonic Goat Registry unless otherwise noted. Please note, you need to be a member of MGR to register your goat in your name.
- See the Sales Information tab for additional details or feel free to contact me at any time!